Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013

I must say, I didn't have high expectations when we set out for a walk this afternoon.  In the past when I've been visiting my parents I haven't found any poop along the way.  Today was different, however, as I found three poops on two separate walks.  It is a summer community, so if there's going to be poop now is the time.

This one is hard to see in the picture, and hard to see in person.  If it hadn't been for the flies and the smell I probably wouldn't have seen it.  It's been run over by a car, too.  Taken June 22, 2013

Taken June 22, 2013

This turd is in the yard of a neighbor who has a child about 2 months older than mine.  They are either renting out their house or letting friends use it, but I'm sure the occupants wouldn't want this here even if they don't have children.  Taken June 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment