Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013

It's been a few days since I've posted with any original pictures, so I was a bit nervous starting out on our walk today.  Thankfully there was a turd about a block away from where I live, and a few more new ones along the way.  I also found a doo-doo sign and a poop in the very same park.  The turd was right at the edge of a swing set; imagine you're swinging and decide to jump off but get caught and land funny.  It won't be funny when you land face down in old dog poop.

This one was almost obscured by the long grass.  Taken June 18, 2013

The sign in the park we went to today.  Did someone still leave a turd right in front of the swing set?  Yes.  Taken June 18, 2013

The offending poop.  Certainly within range of someone jumping from the swing set.  Taken June 18, 2013

A small one on the sidewalk.  Taken June 18, 2013

I've been finding turds on the sidewalk in front of this house a lot lately, and I think I'm going to make it part of my route.  Taken June 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment