Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013

Today might be the first time I've noticed a bag of poop by the smell alone, and I still don't understand why someone would bag their poop and not throw it away.  I think the gross part is feeling it through the plastic; once it's bagged you don't have to think about it anymore.  So why leave it on the side of the road?

This was part of the poop in the next picture, but they were too spread out for one picture to do them justice.  Taken June 21, 2013

The rest of the above poop.  Taken June 21, 2013

Here's the bagged poop that I could smell, and it had several flies around it.  This is the wall outside my local Starbucks, where people seem to bring their dogs to poop.  Taken June 21, 2013

Another bagged poop that wasn't thrown away properly.  Taken June 21, 2013

This one is a little hairy.  Taken June 21, 2013

At "El Dorado," it's the first poop I've seen there in a while.  Taken June 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment