Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bristol's "New" Dog Fouling Poster

The Bristol Council has picked up the image of the little girl eating poop that we've seen before in the Blackburn with Darwen dog fouling pamphlet, and this news article from the Huffington Post has me calling foul.  Actually, it's the blog referenced in the article that gets me upset, mainly because it's just restating my own comments about the image.  Specifically about the child model pictured, and how her parents must feel about the poster.

The Bristol version of this message.  This image is not my property.
At first I was a bit upset, but in the last week or so I've been having misgivings about this whole project and peoples' interest (or lack thereof) in it.  This article has steeled my resolve to continue in my efforts, because if an internet giant like the Huffington Post gets involved I must be onto something good.  Just remember, you read it here first!

I've tried to embed the funny video from the Huffington Post here using their own embed code, but it doesn't seem to be working.  If the video below does not load, you can watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment