Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

Today I had the "big camera," the Canon DSLR, so today's pictures are the highest of quality.  We had a nice Memorial Day picnic in the park and let our son roam around with only two rules: 1. that he wear a hat and 2. that he not get too close to the road.  I was glad I was right next to him when he happened upon a giant dog turd as he toddled around.  The last two pictures are of that very turd; of course I had to go back and take its picture.

This one has some red streaks in it.  Taken May 27, 2013

Smashed into the sidewalk.  We disturbed several flies that were feasting on this one as we approached.  Taken May 27, 2013

I think this is all that remains of the "S" shaped poops from previous posts.  Taken May 27, 2013

The turd in the park that my son almost stepped in.  Taken May 27, 2013

A closeup of the turd that my son almost found the hard way.  Taken May 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment