Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013

Today was my first trip back to the graveyard since finding more than 26 poops there, but today I only found one or two.  I was probably lucky last time and close enough to the snow melting that they hadn't cleaned up yet.  
This is at El Dorado, which seems to have been picked up somewhat since I last checked in there.  It's still disgraceful, but I only see around 10 poops in the yard instead of 30 or 40.  Taken May 22, 2013 

Taken May 22, 2013

This one was right outside the cemetery and I almost rolled over it.  Taken May 22, 2013

I can't believe someone would allow their dog to poop on the curb in front of a grave and not clean it up.  Taken May 22, 2013

The turd to the right has only turned halfway into white poop.  I have no idea why, but someday I'm going to research what makes white dog poop.  Taken May 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment