Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

I must admit, since starting this project I'm beginning to feel some anxiety when I'm out walking with my son.  If I don't see any doo-doo on the first half of our walk I start to get nervous that I won't find any at all.   I try to vary my route from day to day so as not to shoot the same poop over and over, but if I haven't found a new turd I am sometimes tempted to go back to an old one.  Today I happened upon a couple before having to take such drastic steps.   

This one is hard to see, but it's a poop that's halfway under a bush that I photographed a long time ago for the first time.  It seems like a long time for the same poop to be there, but it would be so hard to back a dog up in here that it's can't be happening all that often.  Taken May 16, 2013

 Taken May 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment