Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

Today I actually saw someone in the house whose yard I call the "El Dorado of poop," and it made me mad.  I've seen an elderly woman there before, which might explain why there is so much fresh and decaying dog doo-doo in the yard at all times.  Not excuse it necessarily, but explain it at least.  She may not have the physical ability to clean up properly.  Today, however, I saw an able bodied man having a loud phone conversation in the doorway.  I saw a dog I hadn't seen before there - it looked like a white boxer maybe with spots.  I instantly hated the guy; he needs to clean up after his dog.

Taken May 7, 2013

This one looks very old but I haven't seen it before.  Taken May 7, 2013

This tiny one almost escaped my attention.  Taken May 7, 2013

This one has tread marks in it, happily not from my stroller.  Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Outside "El Dorado."  This is a fresh poop on top of some old white poop.  Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

This poop was in a previous post, but I wanted to get it at an angle where it looks more like the letter A.  It also looks a little like the Eiffel Tower.  Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

Taken May 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment