Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013

For several days there hasn't been anything outside the doo-doo house, and I thought maybe they started cleaning up after their dog.  They must clean up sometimes, since the yard isn't as bad as El Dorado, but I don't understand why they wouldn't clean up the turd right away.
This is an old poop by a pretty busy street.  I require more privacy then this when I drop a deuce.  Taken May 10, 2013

It's hard to see this one, but there are several old poops in the leaves and debris outside this house.  Taken May 10, 2013

Taken May 10, 2013

It could almost be the letter "S," upside-down "?," or the number "7."  Taken May 10, 2013

There were lots of ants around this one, I'm sure because of the lollipop.  Taken May 10, 2013

The first poop in front of the doo-doo house I've seen in a while.  Taken May 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment