Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15, 2013

Today I found three poops in front of a local paint store that I walk by fairly regularly, and almost stepped in one!  One of the cardinal rules of photographing dog doo-doo is to not step in it.  Certainly not on purpose, and stepping in it by mistake is the mark of an amateur.  The turd that first caught my attention was about halfway in the mulch area, and I almost stepped on one right next to the sidewalk trying to get a closer shot.  It just goes to show that even I still have a lot to learn about taking pictures of dog doo-doo.

Taken May 15, 2013

Taken May 15, 2013

Some poop flattened into the road.  Taken May 15, 2013

I almost stepped in this trying to shoot the next picture.   Taken May 15, 2013

This is the poop I first saw outside the paint store.  Taken May 15, 2013

A dried up doo-doo in front of the same store.  Taken May 15, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment