Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, 2013

Today was another day that began with some concern as to whether I would find any poop, but everything turned out fine in the end.  

This one was harder to see in person, but in the picture it is quite clear.  Taken May 23, 2013

A repeat of one in front of the paint store, but it looks so much like the letter "S" I had to get another picture.  Taken May 23, 2013

This one is right in front of my building, right next to the American flags they put out.  There are two little turds here and they're hard to see, but I wanted to get the flag in the shot.  Taken May 23, 2013

Also right in front of my building; there's a little poop in the foreground.  Taken May 23, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment