Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tweet from David Stinemetze ‏@DavidStinemetze

I think I'm going to start posting my favorite tweets that I find in addition to the archive in the above menu.  I think this one is funny because in my head I pictured a German Shepard wearing a suit with glasses and a briefcase arriving to work in his/her BMW, gaining access to the building using an electronic keycard, then nonchalantly dropping trou in the lobby and leaving this:

I wanted to find out more from David Stinemetze, and learned there's video footage of the perpetrator:


It's hard to see his face, but if you live in San Antonio and recognize this man please contact David Stinemetze (@DavidStinemetze):


I'm not sure the dog's owner is looking when the dog poops, but that's no excuse!  It's every dog owner's responsibility to be aware of their dog at all time and clean up when they poop!  I suggested Stinemetze forward the video to his local news, but he didn't seem too optimistic about their using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment