Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Friday, July 12, 2013

July 9, 2013

Well, I'm finally home.  We were vacationing at the Jersey Shore, right in the path of hurricane Sandy.  We were one town away from where the infamous MTV show was filmed with my wife's family, and the pictures and stories we heard of the storm were unbelievable.

Vacation was fun, relaxing, and I was able to get several pictures including one  that was highly controversial at the time.  I'm going to try and build some anticipation for this one, but I will say that my in-laws have something of a dog doo-doo feud in the making.

Some doo-doo in the front yard.  Note the pebbles; most yards have them instead of a lawn.  There are several turds here, and some may have come from my in-laws' pug.  Taken July 9, 2013

Inside the trash by the boardwalk in Seaside Park, NJ.  Lots of people walk their dogs on the boardwalk, and most of them clean up as evidenced by all the little poop bags.  Taken July 9, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment