Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jimmy Van Bramer's Poster Contest Winner

Here's Jimmy Van Bramer's "Curb Your Dog" poster contest winner, Sophia Aguirre.  Her poster is cute, and the winner was determined by votes on a website, but her poster isn't the most original I've seen.  In fact I've seen a meme that's very similar, only it has an actual picture of a dog.  I'm not saying they should strip the girl of her title (curb your dog poster contest champion?), but academic integrity is important.  Oh yeah, and neither of these images belongs to me.

Jimmy Van Bramer's "Curb Your Dog" poster contest winner, Sophia Aguirre
I knew there was something familiar about her poster.  A friend forwarded this image to me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment