Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

This first picture might be my first real submission, submitted on twitter.  They're fighting the good fight  against dog doo-doo in Malahide, County Dublin (Ireland).  

WHOA is right, that's a huge dog poop!  Sign from Malahide, County Dublin

I got this picture last night at work after I had already made the day's post.  The poop is well decomposed in the rocks by the Shell station near my work.  Taken April 22, 2013

This is the out of focus poop from yesterday (in front of the doo-doo house) after being run over by a car.  Taken April 23, 2013

This poop wasn't here yesterday when I walked by, but it rained last night so it looks older than it is.  Taken April 23, 2013

Taken April 23, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment