Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2, 2013: Finding the El Dorado of Poop

Taken April 2, 2013

Taken April 2, 2013

Taken April 2, 2013

Today I made a discovery equal to finding El Dorado, only this El Dorado is made of poop.  There's a house about two blocks away from me where a dog I've nicknamed the "jumpy jumpy barky barky dog" lives.  The yard has two fenced in areas, one that wraps around the house and one that's rectangular next to the driveway.  This dog, who I would guess is a German Shepard, is often out in the rectangular pen running back and forth on the sidewalk side stopping only to bark and jump.  It jumps once or twice in one corner (it jumps so high I think it could probably get out) while barking, then runs to the other corner and does it again.  Apparently the dog goes to the bathroom in the fenced in area that wraps around the house, and it doesn't seem like anyone cleans it up.

I probably would have attracted police attention if I had tried to get a shot of each individual doo-doo, because this yard is littered with them.  I grabbed a few shots from the other side of the fence and moved on:

The El Dorado of Poop.  Taken April 2, 2013

The El Dorado of Poop.  Taken April 2, 2013

The El Dorado of Poop.  Taken April 2, 2013

The El Dorado of Poop.  Taken April 2, 2013

The El Dorado of Poop.  Taken April 2, 2013
Oh, and I do realize that saying "the El Dorado" is redundant, but I think "El Dorado" should be its own word in American English if it's not already.  I'm keeping the "the."  

No comments:

Post a Comment