Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

April 13, 2013

I've posted a picture of this poop before, but now it's been stepped on.  Originally taken April 11, this was taken April 13, 2013.

Another blast from the past, this was originally photographed on April 8th.  It continues to decompose.  Taken April 13, 2013.

Here's a discovery I made today: a tree with lots and lots of poop all around its trunk.  I don't think dogs usually like to poop right on top of other poop, so it makes me think that someone is dumping their dog's poop here.  Taken April 13, 2013.

The same pile of poop from a higher angle.  There are some pieces farther away from the trunk too.  Taken April 13, 2013.

I wasn't sure if this was doo-doo or some kind of wild mushroom.  I photographed it anyway.  Taken April 13, 2013.

You have to look carefully to see these two pieces.  They're under this bush and the branches directly above them would have to be moved aside for poop to drop here.  Oh, the infinite mysteries of dog poop.  Taken April 13, 2013.

Here's another revisited poop.  The first time I saw it on April 3rd it was whole, but between then and April 8th someone stepped in it or kicked it.  Some of it is gone now, this is all that remains as of April 13, 2013.  
The poop on the right seems to be mostly hair.  Taken April 13, 2013.

A closeup of the poop above.  Taken April 13, 2013.

An oddly colored poop.  Taken April 13, 2013.
I realize this isn't poop, but what is it?  I always thought it was some kind of egg case or mold spore thing.  Taken April 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment