Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spanish dog doo-doo, outside La Sagrada Familia

This is one of the oldest pictures in my collection, taken in Barcelona, Spain.  It was in a small park across the street from La Sagrada Familia cathedral, and everyone was taking pictures of the church.  I'm not saying anything about the cathedral; even though we weren't allowed inside because of world youth day or something it's beautiful from the outside and I like architect Gaudi's buildings.  I just thought it would be funny, with everyone taking pictures of the cathedral, if I took a picture of the dog doo-doo.  Also, I took it with someone else's camera.

August 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment