Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Doo-doo after the snow melts

I discovered something yesterday about taking pictures of dog poop: after the snow from several storms melts there's a lot of good dog poop to photograph.  We've had a lot of snow in the last few weeks, and now that it's almost all melted the doo-doo is everywhere.  These six pictures are all from yesterday's walk:

The first doo-doo of the day, a light brown.  March 13, 2013

I wouldn't have known this was doo-doo if I hadn't seen it last week.  It's decomposed a lot since then.  March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013

Old doo-doo on the sidewalk.  March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013

Some women in exercise outfits were approaching as I took this, so I took it quickly and moved along.  Taken in front of the same house as the picture above, March 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment