Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Betty White's 92nd Birthday

In honor of Betty White's 92nd birthday today I found this clip from the Golden Girls where she uses a word that is supposedly Greek for the precise moment dog poop turns white.  I was able to find this entry in the Urban Dictionary for "garconanokin," which is exactly as Rose describes it.  The entry does not give a source, but you can buy "garconanokin" shirts and mugs according to a link on the site.  I loved The Golden Girls but was only able to watch it with my aunt; I was a little kid when it first aired and my parents thought it was too racy.  They were probably right, but it being restricted made me love the show all the more.  I'm sure I understood very little of it.
Happy birthday Ms. White!

No comments:

Post a Comment