Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Im Durchgang darfst du nicht!

Well, it's been quite some time since I've posted or done anything here, but it's been a busy 6 months as we've had another child and I've finally finished school.  But do not despair!  I've been obsessively taking pictures of every dog turd and sign I walk by so that someday I could post them here.

This picture is of a sign in Switzerland at the start of a pedestrian walkway through a building.  It's not strictly about dogs pooping but rather dogs peeing, but I think it's implied that dogs shouldn't poop there as well.  In the walkway there are shops and entrances to the apartments above, and I'm sure the people using the Durchgang don't want to be stepping in dog pee (or poop).  The word dürfen (conjugated here as darfst) is usually a very polite way of asking something, so this is a very well-mannered sign.

A sign in Switzerland that asks you not to let your dog pee in the Durchgang

No comments:

Post a Comment