Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Poochew: My Litter, My Responsibility

Here's a great video made by a group in Cashel, Ireland as part of the Cashel Gold Star Initiative.  I learned all about how this video came to be from the website where I first found it, http://www.thejournal.ie/wheelchair-users-dog-poo-1048697-Aug2013/.  It shows the problems people in wheelchairs can have when faced with dog mess and chewing gum, and has a cute little supervillan to help you remember.  Some students came up with the ideas and with the help of some companies and a contest this is the first video they made, and another is expected.  If you want to learn more, you've probably already clicked on the above links and are critiquing my synopsis right now.  Just watch the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment