Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8, 2013

We went to Rocky Woods (a park in Medfield, MA) today, and I was hoping for some doo-doo or something to photograph.  When I saw the heading for this sign, "DOG WALKERS," I got excited (thinking about the Blackburn and Darwen Dog Walkers pamphlet).  I went up to take a picture, and there is nothing at all mentioned about cleaning up after your dog.  A permit is required to even bring a dog into the park and there was a sign that dogs were not allowed beyond that point.  I didn't get a picture of that sign, unfortunately.  

The sign makes no mention of cleaning up after your dog, but hopefully getting a permit or day pass requires a plastic bag or two.  Taken June 8, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment