Twitter and fb

Have you seen us on Twitter @PODogDooDoo? You might be on our Tweets page! We're also on facebook.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

Just as we stepped outside today it started pouring rain, so I thought there wouldn't be much selection today.  I was wrong; the poop was everywhere.

By the Jack Russell's house.  Taken May 8, 2013

The rain didn't wash away these turds.  Taken May 8, 2013

I got real close for this one.  Taken May 8, 2013

I don't know if this is another one or the same poop up against this tree.  Do a lot of dogs poop in the exact same place every time?  Taken May 8, 2013

Taken May 8, 2013

I walked by the semicolon again and had to take another picture.  It could be an exclamation point or the lowercase letter "i" or "j" as well.  Taken May 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment